Tree & Shrub Services
Below are the recommended inspection/treatment schedule and steps for Tree & Shrub Services offered by R.J. Davis Lawn Care in Richmond, VA.
Call Us Today for Custom Quote!
5-Step Ornamental Tree & Shrub Care
- Step 1: Dormant oil spray in March
- Step 2: Insect/fungus and inspect/treat in June
- Step 3: Insect/fungus and inspect/treat in July
- Step 4: Insect/fungus and inspect/treat in August
- Step 5: Fall fertilizer application in October
6-Step Plant Bed Maintenance
- Step 1: Spray/pull weeds in April
- Step 2: Spray/pull weeds in May
- Step 3: Spray/pull weeds in June
- Step 4: Spray/pull weeds in July
- Step 5: Spray/pull weeds in August
- Step 6: Spray/pull weeds in September
Note: This service only comes with mowing on a weekly basis.
- Plant bed soil test
- Plant bed clean-ups
- Bed top dressing compost for obsessed results
- Mole applications
- Vole applications
- Grubb applications
- Tree and shrub applications